Thursday, February 10, 2011

I think I need it...

I entered a blog contest yesterday, I had to. Once you see the pictures I am going to post and then check out the etsy shop where you can purchase these lovely bags, you will understand. You might enter the contest too... Man I should have posted this a little later. 

Anyway, you have to check these out!  They are handmade by a stay at home mom! What?  I am a stay at home mom and the only thing I hand make is dinner.  Even then it is throwing some nuggets in the oven like tonight.  Pretty impressive.  Here are some of my favs.



Beautiful! Can go with a lot too

Cute kinda vintage-y feel

Love, love, love this pattern!

probably my favorite because of all the colors!

So you have to check this person out. To see her store on Etsy click here.  The giveaway that I entered was at The Undomesticated Momma.  Check her out, love her blog, super cute! 

Sometimes I wish my husband read my blog so he could catch this hint and just get me one.  But he doesn't and wouldn't catch the hint even if he read it. haha And he is sooo against Valentine's Day, so that isn't gonna work, I don't even bother asking!  But I can't complain, I am leaving on a jet plane tonight for LONDON!!  Yeah baby!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Have fun! What I wouldn't do for a movie in English and a girl's weekend!