Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm Back!

D'accord, it has been too long!  At the beginning of December Eli, our lovely little Eli, pulled the cord of our computer and it tugged the computer off the counter it was on.  It wasn't that big of a tug, but it certainly messed up the computer.  We lost everything.  No pictures, no videos or anything we had before.  Serious bummer.  Most of our pictures are somewhere online or on my mom's computer, so not so bad, but still a bummer because I am sure we are missing some things.  I haven't really surveyed all the damages yet.  Not sure I want to...  Anyway, now that I am back, I have a lot of pictures to post!  First I will start with some randomness.  And I am not going to do it all in one day, (sorry mom!) but there are too many.

Our little Randy! (get it, Christmas Story)

My boys

He is very smart. Already reading!

Mom!

Look at that face!

Love that smile!

funny boy

me and my boys

handsome little boogers
 

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Welcome back, bummer about the computer! Your little one has the cutest smile!

Stephen and Tiffany Seston said...

Welcome back! I feel your pain, last year our hard drive crashed! :(

lindsey said...

Yeah, I'm glad you are back. I can't wait to hear what you've been up to and how your christmas was. I love learning about your life and I have a Christmas card for you, its just really late, I'm very sorry.

Tammi Durso said...

YAY!!! So glad you're back!