We are starting the birthday weekend!!! Game tonight. Please, please win!!! This would definitely help the mood of the weekend. Then Lavar is going out with a teammate tonight to Lyon. Tomorrow is family day all day starting at McDo's then to Centre Dieu for some shopping and Christmas festivities. Then home to clean and cook. We are having some guys on the team over, so you all know that means I need to make some food! Then Sunday we are off to church, home to nap and then family day complete with a movie all cuddled together in Mommy and Daddy's bed.
I never knew I could love Lavar so much. I am so blessed to have him as my husband. Even in his imperfections he is wonderful becuase he is always working to be a better dad, a better husband, and a better man. What more could you ask for? I think that sums it up. So Happy Birthday Husband! I can't wait to make him feel as special as he is to us.
3 comments:
Yes, he is a wonderful man, the perfect match for you! We love him too and wish him a wonderful birthday! I'm praying for a win!
Love you all!
I hope you had a wonderful birthday weekend with the hubs!
I have missed catching up with what is going on with you. Where have you been. I need my Talia fix on your blog.
Post a Comment