Friday, November 19, 2010

Okay, I gotta do something about this...

Okay, so I am not an organized person.  I don't have a lot of things together.  The problem with me is that I want to have it all together, perfectly, and be organized, but it just isn't in me!  Here is the schedule I would like to keep:

What I would like to look like...
 6:15 ~ Wake up & Bible study
7:15 ~ Shower (yes, I have to schedule my showers, otherwise I don't get them!)
7:30 ~ Get the boys up, breakfast, and get Tae ready
8:15 ~ Begin the walk to school
8:45 ~ Get home, feed Eli solids, and put him down for a nap
9:00 ~ Study French
11:15 ~ Leave to get Tae from school
11:30 ~ Lunch
1:15 ~ Back to school
1:30 ~ grocery shopping, cleaning, or other odd jobs I need to do
3:00 ~ Eli's second nap
4:15 ~ Get Tae from school
4:30 ~ play with the boys a bit
5:15ish ~ start dinner
6:00 ~ Have Tae clean up
6:30 ~ Bed time ritual
7:30 ~ Boys in bed!!  My RELAX time
9:30 ~ Bedtime for mommy!


Probably a little more accurate. {Including the hair}

But instead, my day looks like a mess of those things.  I know there can be a balance, but for some reason, I feel like I function better with a schedule.  I hardly ever get up when I want to, like maybe 3 times a week, if I'm lucky.  Most of the time, I hit the snooze which Lavar hates.  I am lucky to get up before Eli, who seems to have an alarm clock built in. 

I just don't know what to do.  I am always tired.  I cannot get up in the mornings!!  I try to go to bed at a decent hour, which usually ends up to be about 10 {enough plenty for normal people}, but it is never enough for me.  UGH.  What can I do to feel less tired?  I don't drink sodas, I never eat out, I am a realtively healthy person, although I could stand for some more excersize in my life.  I am just so frustrated, but I function so much better when I can be on a schedule and not tired.  I get so much more done.  I just don't know what to do.

So, I don't really know who reads my blogs, but I would love some suggestions!! What do you guys do?  Any suggestions on how to not be as tired?  Maybe I need to start jogging or something.  I would love to hear from you!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for following! :) LOVE the blog! Something I used to take was a natural herb, Ginseng, gives your energy through out the day, maybe try that?

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

thank you for your sweet comments!! I am your newest follower and I look forward to reading more!

Natalie said...

Maybe try a muti-vitamin to make sure you're getting enough of what you need. Exercise will probably help in the long run. I also need more sleep than the "average" person I only feel well rested after 9 hours...like that ever happens!
Good luck!

Natalia Simmons said...

Thanks guys! I will definitely try the vitamins! Hopefully that combined with hopefully getting to sleep on time will help.