Monday, July 26, 2010

My boys

Here are some new pictures.  Tae is such a good big brother, I am so proud of him.  He loves to 'play' with Eli even though Eli can't really respond.  I continue to hope and pray that they will be good friends growing up. 
 
Look at my handsome boys!
 
Eli Looking right at the camera! Yep, he's a fatty!
 
This one is funny.  Anyone who knows Lavar, knows how he likes watching his movies, TV whatever.  Well this is him and Eli 'watching' together.  Uh-oh, he is started young!  They were watching something on the laptop. 
 
This is my little muscle man.  He got a tattoo.  He was so proud. 
 
Daddy and Tae showing off their tattoos.  Daddy's is soldiers and Tae's is a rocket ship.
 
Brothers
 
He was flexing his muscles.  Funny boy.
I love my boys.  All three.  I am so blessed. 

No comments: