Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Juggling

I have a lot going on.  I can't stay still and I need to learn to manage my time better.  I have two wonderful boys.  Tae is just a bundle of energy who needs to spend most of the day outside.  Then there is Eli who doesn't do much yet, but today he gave me a run for my money!  Lavar is out of town a lot lately and I am running a business!  The problem is that I LOVE all of those things!  I love love love my husband, I love love love my boys, and I love running my business.  I didn't feel like I could put another two loves on business, because they really don't compare to my boys.  But it is fun and it is another way to bring in a little money and flex some independence.  So I am juggling.  Waking up early and staying up late and trying to spend all the in between time with my family.  I know I need to focus on my boys mostly for now because they wont' be this age forever.  And they are fun, and it is fun to make them happy.  Such as the life of a mommy.  I feel like I am constantly trying to find the balance between all these things so that no one gets jipped (sp?).  Maybe that is why I married my husband.  He takes life one thing at a time and never really over extends himself.  Talk about opposites.  Keeps me sane though! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I saw you on Bloggy Moms and I'm following you now! What cute little boys you have! I also have two boys...aren't they the best??!!! Your blog is really sweet. ~Kimberly

www.stinkerpinker.com

Natalia Simmons said...

Kimberly - I love your blog! And I follow you too! I love love love my boys and don't even wish for a little girl (she would be beautiful though!) I think boys are the best.

Jenn said...

They are so cute!! You have a beautiful family!