Husband is a professional international basketball player from the Bahamas. Wifey is a regular girl from little Simi Valley. Now we are raising two big boys internationally and loving every minute of it! (Well, almost every minute...)
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Tomorrow's the day!
Okay everyone!!! Tomorrow is the day. I have an appointment at 9:30 in the morning and from there my doctor is going to tell us what we will be doing. I have two options. If I go in and I am farther along than last week and she thinks I am more ready for labor then I will go to the hospital and be induced by using Pitocin, which is what they used to induce Tae. If I go in and I am not ready or farther along than I was last week then she is going to send me home :( but only to come back a little later that night. Then she will start me on something called Cervital (sp?) and that should help me become more effaced and ready for labor. I will be on this overnight and this will hopefully prepare me for labor and they will start pitocin in the morning. All your thoughts and prayers are appreciated. Lavar isn't going to be here and as you can imagine that is really hard on me (and him but he isn't pushing out a potential 9 pounder!). My main prayer request would be that when I go in the morning to my appointment that the doctor will say that I am ready to be induced. This way we might be able to meet baby Eli tomorrow afternoon. If not then I will probably have to wait until Wednesday and I really just don't want to prolong this longer than we have to. Pray for Lavar as well, I know it is hard for him to be away from us. We miss him too!!! I will try to post pictures as soon as possible, but at least now everyone is in the know! I will also post tomorrow on facebook what the outcome of the appointment is. Thanks for all your love and prayers. We love you too and can't wait to meet Eli!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment