Thursday, April 1, 2010

Johnny is moved to Portland!

Okay, so about 2 or 3 weeks ago Johnny announced that he would be moving to Portland, Oregon.  Sounds a little out of the blue, but it is Johnny and our family is an adventurous one I would say.  So after Greg and Stephanie's wedding he packed up all his stuff and spent his last couple days here with out family in Simi, hanging out and just yesterday made the drive up there.  Which he did very quickly, I must say.  I have some pictures of Johnny and Tae.  Tae LOVES his uncles (Doneqo, you are definitely included in that!)  He might even be a little annoying every once in a while...   Here are some Tae & Johnny picks before he left and just some random ones.
 
Tae helping mommy make muffins for Uncle Johnny's long ride.

 
Tae eating the batter which is really his favorite part.
 
Tae helping Uncle Johnny pack up his car.
Tae and Uncle Johnny being weird.  Well, I must say, Tae did start this one.
 
Johnny and my dad the morning he left.  We are going to miss you Uncle Johnny!!

1 comment:

lindsey said...

Yeah so happy to see pictures and here what is going on in your life. I am so excited for you that the due date is almost here. Hang in there.