Saturday, April 10, 2010

Gardening!!!

So today we had a really busy day.  It turned out to be a great day!  We decided this morning to weed a part of the yard and get it ready for a garden.  I have always wanted to plant one in our backyard, so it is about time we did it!  I am so happy we did, can't wait for the fresh herbs and veggies!   Hopefully, it is a success and we will actually have fruits and veggies!  I actually helped witht he weeding and toiling of the soil.  Yes, 9 months pregnant, and yes I am proud of myself!!  Here are a few pictures of our day.  I hope that we can keep this up.  I just have to remember to water them everyday.  But it is a great excuse to get outside and do something, and Tae loves to be outside.  He loved it so much that he had to call and ask Grandpa B when he could come over and help him plant his tomoates.  So tomorrow we are heading over there to plant "tomatoes and broccoli" for whatever reason those are what he thinks we are planting.  I don't think it matters though, as long as he is 'helping' Grandpa outside.  I will keep everyone posted on our progress and how it works out.  And no labor yet.  I must admit, I was kinda hoping this might induce it! :)

Look at my boy, isn't he handsome!?!
I think I should put him in modeling or something.  I am sure every proud mom says it about their kids, but mine is really true! :)
Tae 'helping' mommy and poppy get the planting area ready to be planted.
Tae had his own little pots that he got to plant snapdragons in.  Please oh please grow!!  He was so excited about them for the rest of the afternoon he kept telling me that he could see them growing.  Obviously, you could not.
Checking out his work in progress.
What a great picture my mom took.  This is a little glimpse of our garden.  I am SO EXCITED to have fresh veggies and herbs for summer!!
I know I look huge, but hey, I am 38 weeks pregnant!!  I hate potsing these kinds of pictures, but I guess I have to document it somehow!

No comments: