Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Delivery Update

Hey everyone,
know this is crazy, I am blogging while I am in labor!! Isn't this the new age? I am doing this so that everyone in the bahamas can be updated, it is the easiest way since I can't really call or anything. So I was dialated to a 3 this morning and more ready for labor when I went in at 9:30 this morning. I got to the hospital about 11 and they started pitocin for labor. I am now contracting consistently, right now as we speak even!! There have been two major answers to prayer this morning. 1. I didn't have to wait until this evening, and 2. we were able to chat with Lavar on skype. That made me feel a lot better since I miss him a ton and I hate him not being here. Thanks for all your love and prayers! Can't wait to post pictures of Eli for you guys!

1 comment:

lindsey said...

Yeah! The day has finally come. I am so excited for you. And I'm glad you are posting on the blog, I am waiting to hear the good news. We will be praying for you.