There isn't much new going on around here! Just waiting for little Eli John to make his entrance. He is a mover though, he is moving a lot more than I remember Tae moving, I am not sure if that
is a good thing or not... I have a feeling that he is going to be a rough and tumble kinda kid. Tae seems to be more on the sensitive side. He cares if people are crying or upset and he doesn't want to hurt anyone. So maybe his little brother is going to come and beat him up! We will see, it is funny trying to guess what personality he will have. But about 5 more weeks to go! I don't feel like I can get any bigger even though I know that is a possibility! I am ready to be done being pregnant, and this is the last time for sure. Sorry Mom, no girls!! Maybe Doneqo will help you out with that in a few years!As you all know, Lavar is in Austria. He will most likely be there through the end of May, middle June and will most likely be missing Eli's birth. We are both sad about that, but we also know that we are in the Lord's hands and His will is going to be done. Tae definitely misses his daddy. He talks about how cool he is all the time.
Lavar and I just bought a car!! Crazy, we finally have a car! I was going crazy without one, stuck at home with Tae all the time. So praise the Lord we have something! It is a Honda Element.
They are boxy looking and look small from the outside, but it is incredible how much space they have inside. Lavar will have plenty of room, even with two car seats in the back! My dad and Lavar will also be using it for their business, collecting candy and vending machines. It gets good gas mileage too, so that helps. I guess that is all that is going on right now. I am going to get better at posting pictures etc. I still have a ton from our Bahamas trip that I never even took off my camera. It was a new camera and I don't have a cord that goes to the computer and then never got around to it. I am determined to be better though! Hope all is well with everyone, and I would love to hear from everyone! God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment