Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tae turns 3!

Tae is turning 3 years old today.  I look at some old pictures and I can't believe it has been 3 years!  He already seems so much older and more mature, I guess you can't stop time, sometimes I wish I could slow it down a little bit!  Here are some pictures of his little party he had last night.  Small with a few friends and family, but he liked it.  

 
Uncle Eric & Uncle Johnny
 
Just waking up from his nap to find things decorated for him. 
This is what Poppy and Grammy got him.
 
His friends
 
The party goers.
 
His friend Elinor checking out the pinata
 
The cake, I was lazy this year, I bought it from Pavillions 
Tae trying to get the Pinata!
 
All the kids going after the candy.
 
What chaos it is opening presents at a kids birthday party when all the other kids want to "help"!  It was cute and fun and Tae enjoys it.

Happy Birthday little man!  Mommy and Daddy love you and are so proud of you!

No comments: