Thursday, March 25, 2010

The funny things Tae says and does

Tae is hilarious.  He cracks us up.  And he is growing up so fast!!  I just wanted to write a few things down that he is saying and doing, because I don't want to forget and I want you all to experience it too!  First, Tae gets really frustrated easily.  I have NO IDEA where he gets that from!  Anyway, one day he is was drawing and he is going "ugghh!" sounding all frustrated.  Then he says "Ugghh, I am freaking out because I can't draw a circle!"  It was so funny, I had to laugh.  

About 5 or 6 months ago, well maybe closer to a year ago, we had already finished potty training and for whatever reason Tae had an accident.  Well he got spanked for that because he already knew better and he just didn't tell mommy.  Anyway, We were walking home and I said, "Tae you know better, now I have to spank you.  Do you want me to spank you now or do you want to wait until we get home and daddy can spank you."  He said "I don't want anyone to spank me!"  Then he was quiet for a second and then said "I want Grammy to spank me."  That little booger!  He knew Grammy wouldn't do anything to him.  This kid is too smart. 

The other day he was sick all day and he had thrown up and had diarrhea.  I know this might be on the gross side, but it was funny.  I went in his room and it smelled so I asked if he pooped.  He said "No mommy, I just tooted."  I asked if he was sure because it smelled.  He said "I just tooted mommy, like this..."  then proceeded to let one loose.  Once again, I had to laugh.  The little pleasures of having boys I guess.

I have been trying to talk more about God and Jesus to relate things he learns from Sunday school and such into everyday life.  I know I could be better at it, but he is starting to understand.  Well the other day he told me "You don't lie to God Mommy, if you lie to God he will give you spanks."  Well Tae, that is most definitely true, more than you know, as Daddy said.

That is all I can think of for now, even though I know there are plenty more.  I will try to be more consistent in writing them down so you can read them too.  Love you all!

Oh and here are some pics of our day at the firestation for his actual birthday.  He loves it there with Poppy.


1 comment:

E DURSO said...

This is hilarious! I was laughing out loud the whole time. My favorite "I want grammy to spank me." He's a smart guy!