So like i promised, few updates! Don't worry, I won't be that consistent. LOL
We spent Saturday as a family day together and it was nice. The weather was beautiful we ate at the good ole Mc Do's and played in the park. What a wonderful day. I wis every day was like this...
Look at Eli, chillin after eating. Full belly for sure!
The mens drinkin their sprites
Me and the hubs on this wonderful day
The E man got 'new' hand-me-down clothes from a wonderful friend here. I think this is as new as Eli's clothes will ever get. Sorry dude! But aren't they stinkin cute? I love it. And they are a little big so he can grow into them.
Then we have Eli here who has finally learned how to say please and all done. Although he very specifically says it only when he wants to, he will have everyone know, no one makes him do this. And the sign language for please is tapping your chest, so in case your wondering why I am all excited Eli is hitting my boob, there ya go.
Enjoy!! And you're welcome mom! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment