Monday, June 28, 2010

Funny Cute Little Man

I love love love my boys.  The Lord definitely knows what he is doing in this world.  I don't know if I could be a mother to a girl.  Tae is a funny little guy.  The other day he was standing upstairs and he was trying to get my attention.  So he yelled "Mommy, come upstairs!"  It wasn't in the most respectful tone, so I answered "excuse me?"  He immediately understand that his tone was inappropriate and kinda stuttered a little... "um uh, I wasn't talking to you."  Me: "Really?  Who were you talking to?"  Tae: "Um, uh uh the piano."  (I happened to be sitting next to a piano if you were thinking that was random, well I guess it still is!)  Me: "Really?  You call the piano 'mommy'?"  At this point my brothers and sister-in-law are laughing so I can't really say anything... Tae just kinda said 'ya' and dropped it probably feeling a little lucky that he just got out of it.  He should be glad daddy wasn't home!  Tae is a sweet sweet boy, very tender and compassionate.  It is a pleasure to watch, specially because neither Var or I are like that.  But tonight for example, he must have spent 20 minutes or so just laying next to Eli talking and playing with him.  Obviously Eli being 2 months old can't really respond, but Tae didn't care.  He just kept playing.  I can't wait until the boys are old enough to interact.  I hope they will be best of friends. 
 
Poppy, Tae, and Eli, best buds forever!  Can't see Eli's face, but I guaruntee it is cute!  Oh ya and GO BRUINS!

No comments: