Sunday, May 30, 2010

Tae's First Soccer Practice

Okay so Tae had his first soccer practice yesterday!  He did great, I was so proud of him.  But of course, my camera died before I could get any pictures, these are all from my camera phone.  He loved it, of course, because he loves to be outside and be active.  They worked on being a goalie and attacking the ball.  You have to stand and be ready and then when the ball comes you attack it and fall on the ball and roll.  It was so cute and funny because Tae was more concerned about falling on the ball than he was actually catching the ball.  So he would fall and then the ball would pop right out of his hands.  Just like his daddy, can't hang onto the ball! (just kidding babe, you're awesome!)  He did well playing with the other kids, but didn't really understand that you can take the ball from the other players.  A little girl was dribbling the ball toward him and he was playing goalie and we were telling him to get the ball and he was like "no she has it right now."  I guess this goes against the other rules we have with sharing and not taking things from others.  haha  Okay, I am going into proud mommy mode, but he is super athletic and I can't wait to see what he can do!! It was fun to watch and I am so proud of him.  I will take more pictures next time.  It is every Saturday until July 3rd, so next Saturday Daddy will be there!!!

No comments: