Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tae turns one!

Okay, well Tae just turned one!! Well okay, he hasn't turned one yet, that is next Sunday, but we had his party today! So much fun and so cute. Here are some pictures. I won't be able to explain all the pictures, but I thought you might enjoy them. Below are some pictures of Tae eating his cake, it was so cute. Oh and the pictures are out of order as far as the day went.



Tae opening some presents

Grammy had to buy this back pack for him, and when we put it on him, he didn't take it off for the rest of the night! It was so cute, but now that I know he will wear it, I will be making him carry stuff for me!

His Friend Charlotte


Our neighbor and friend, Susana and her daughter Tamara


Tyra and Tae

The injured boys, Ronnie and Lavar

The three kids at the party, Tyra, Tae and Tamara

Tae eating his cake


Tae and Poppy


The Simmons Family

Tae and Tamara, Tae is just staring at Tamara's hat, not realizing that he is wearing one too! So funny

Playing with the nobs on the washing machine, he's not supposed to but it was his birthday party!

Poppy and Tae again

Tae's race car cake! Made and decorated by Mommy and Grammy


Tae is a very busy little boy. Just ask Grammy and Poppy







Crack Kills!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The Simmons family,
Tae is so cute, as are his little friends. You did a great job on the cake, very cute! And thank you for the warning about crack!LOL
God Bless you as Easter approaches and we are mindful of all the Lord has done for us. He is Risen!
Kimber

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh his little butt crack is soooooo cute!!! He has so much hair! I can't believe it. I really admire your cake skills. Veta and I have been taking a cake decorating class and its way harder than it looks!