Friday, February 1, 2008

More pictures of Tae

Okay, so hopefully this will satisfy Grammy for a while!! Here are some more pictures. The one above is in a store here, called Gèant and they had little cars the kids can "ride" one. So Tae loved the tractor because it had a steering wheel. The one under is when Tae tackled our friend Tyra and then kept laying his head down on her. It was so cute. We were trying to take a picture, but he always would out his head up for the camera. So this was the best one.
Another Tractor picture. So serious when he drives, just like daddy!
I thought Uncle Johnny and Uncle Eric would like this one. This is what they gave him for Christmas, a drum, much to mommy and daddy's delight he loves to play it! He actually took his thermometer and a hammer from his other toy Aunt Veta and Uncle Tim got him, and plays the drums! Creative kid, huh?
He found the cookies. The little destructo man gets in the cubboard and this time found the cookies. It was so funny, because it had been a hard day with him, so I was so happy that he was happy and quiet, so I let him. There was like 1 bite out of each cookie. At one point he had 3 cookies in his hands!
Different view.


This is what he looks like after he drinks his bottle. Not all the time, but he was messy this time for some reason. I thought it was funny.
We took a trip to the beach. He loved to just crawl around in the sand. He wanted to play with the other kids' toys, so next time we go we will have to bring some buckets or something.
I decided to give him spagetti noodles one night... BIG MISTAKE!! I don't know if you can see the floor very well. But basically he was throwing them more than he ate them. It kept him busy at least.
One of his funny faces. I have to get this other face he makes on camera, it is so funny.
This is at the store where the kids can play inside this thing. Tae must have thought he was trapped, so I went in there with him for a little bit.
This video is in Reims on the Merry-Go-Round. He loved it, it was so cute!



3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Those tractor pictures are amazingly cute!

John Durso said...

Those tractor pictures are so cute! Glad to see he's driving a big rig already. Keep the photos coming. Can't wait to see you in March.

Tammi Durso said...

Thank you!!! Grammy is satisfied, at least for now. But more pictures is always good. Still waiting for a photo of "The Face."