Here are a few more Tae pictures. Just random ones.

He likes to get into the drawers and cupboards and everything. So I let him as long as I am there watching what he is touching.

There is a picture with two other girls. One is the coaches daughter and the other is Jenissa's daughter, Tyra. It was her birthday.

There is another little boy here. He is about 15 months. It is cute to watch Tae watch him. But Tae was crawling around and the other little boy thought it was time to play ride the horsie. He was trying to sit on Tae, it was so cute and funny! Tae just looked confused.

The last ones are of Tae after he is done eating. So cute when he is tired he rubs it all over his face! Enjoy!
1 comment:
I love this little boy. I think we got an eater!
Love, MOM
Post a Comment