
There are so many pictures I have to post today, I might even post another one after this with all my Tae pictures. These pictures are of our friends in Brest. Most of them are on the basketball team, well all of them. I did start a volleyball team though, so hopefully I can make new friends through that.
The first picture to the top is of Ronnie Taylor. He is the point guard of the team. He won at bowling so that is him being #1. Next to it is the picture of him and his girlfriend, Jenissa. The picture to the right is Jenissa holding Tae. She is a lot of help and we get along well. We mostly hang out with Ronnie and Jenissa. Ronnie is from South Carolina. Jenissa is here from Germany, originally Latvia. Jenissa has a daughter named Tyra. The picture under this is of me and Lavar when we had a bowling night. There is a bowling ally near us here in Brest. Something to do which is nice.
The next picture is of another player, Randy. He is from Atlanta. He is very tall and skinny so they call him Slim. He is a funny guy. I actually baked a couple cakes for him. He is single and never cooks so I try to help him out once in a while.
The next picture is of all the boys at the bowling ally. Lavar, Randy, and then Ronnie in order. Ronnie won that night Lavar in second and Jenissa and I fighting for third! I think I got it once and then lost the other game. Sad. Then there is a picture of Randy with Tae. He has a son that lives in Alaska, so he is actually pretty good with Tae.

One Sunday morning the boys had to go to the "beach" which to all southren Californian people, and Bahamians means a fun practice at the beach. Well not in Brest, France! It was cold.
There is a picture of all the guys in the water. It doesn't look like a nice day either. Well it wasn't.
This is a picture of me, Jenissa, and one of the other players girlfriend who came to visit. She is French but lives in DC. We came to watch for some reason. Tae was still in his PJs with a big coat on. We had just woke up when it was time to go. Now the next pictures are of me and Jenissa when the boys were gone. They decided to go to Paris for the weekend and we were left at home with the kids! :( But that is okay because I am going next weekend and leaving Tae with Lavar!
So for our weekend at home we decided not to cook, we do that everyday, but to go out to dinner. We found this little spot at the end of one of the main streets. To our surprise, quite a few people were speaking English. Our waiter did as well. Little refreshing when all you hear is French. We also had the coaches daughter with us. Jenissa was babysitting. She is 7 I think and speaks French and English fluently. Which is what Tae is going to be doing I am sure.
This last picture I thought was funny. I guess we caught Tae at a funny time.
That is one night where everyone came over, our apartment is the hang out spot. I really don't know what he was doing, but it is so cute! That is all for now. I will post all the pics I have of Tae soon. Thanks for reading, and the prayers and support! Love you and miss you all!
2 comments:
Hi Talia. I just happened to look on your blog and lo and behold, you had new pictures. It's great to see what's happening in France with your family. I'm glad you're meeting new friends. We're looking forward to seeing you guys at Christmas, Love Aunt Julie
Hi Sweetie! We love the pictures without Mr. Binks so we can see his cute face! Keep them coming.
Post a Comment